Select the product you need help with
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Phone
- More products
When using Microsoft Office Word 2003 the "Upload Template to CRM" does not function correctly with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Article ID: 2718565 - View products that this article applies to.
When using Microsoft Office 2003 Standard or Small Business Edition the "Upload Template To CRM" functionality does not display the upload window and a user is unable to save the updated template in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Office 2003 Standard and Small Business Edition does not support the custom XML schemas
Upgrade your Microsoft Office 2003 to one of the releases below:
Save the updated template file and upload to Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
In Microsoft Office Word:
1. Point to File, and click Save As
2. From the Save as Type, select XML Document and type the name of the template
In Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
1. Point to Settings, click Business, and click Templates
2. Open the original template in the File Attachment section, and click Remove
3. To upload the updated file, click on Browse and select the updated template from the saved location and click Open
4. Select Attach
The updated template should appear in CRM. To verify, use the Edit Template button in Microsoft Office Word to open the template.
(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=151500)for other considerations.