You use the Set-AcceptedDomain
Windows PowerShell cmdlet to try to remove the following entries in Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE):
However, the entries are not removed.
This issue occurs because the targeted domains are disabled in FOPE and therefore cannot be removed.
To resolve this issue, delete the disabled domains in the FOPE Administration Center. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.microsoftonline.com)
as an administrator.
- Click Admin, and then, under Exchange, click Manage to access the Exchange Control Panel (ECP).
- In the ECP, click Mail Control, and then click Configure IP safelisting, perimeter message tracing, and e-mail policies.
- In the FOPE Administration Center, click the Administration tab, and then click Domains.
- Click Disabled Domains, click to select the check box next to any disabled domains that are displayed, and then click Delete.
Article ID: 2720407 - Last Review: June 13, 2013 - Revision: 5.0
- Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises
- Office 365 Education
- Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange
|o365 o365a o365m o365e o365062011 KB2720407|