When you use the Exchange Server Administrator program to give "Send on Behalf Of" permissions and you click Modify
, the global address list appears, however, no distribution lists appear.
This behavior is by design.
To grant "Send on Behalf Of" permissions to all users on a distribution list:
- In Outlook, log on to the mailbox to which you want to give access.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Delegates tab, click Add.
- Click the distribution list to which you want to grant "Send on Behalf Of" permissions, click Add, and then click OK.
- Choose the delegate permissions that you want, and then set Inbox to Author or Editor for "Send On Behalf Of" permissions.
- Click OK, and then click OK.
Article ID: 273459 - Last Review: October 28, 2006 - Revision: 3.2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
Retired KB Content Disclaimer
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.