Article ID: 2744957 - View products that this article applies to.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 with Update Rollup 10 and up is compatible with Microsoft Office 2013 for the scenarios described below. This article describes the functional differences between Update Rollup 10 and Update Rollup 11.
Note: The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server must be on at least Update Rollup 6 for support with Microsoft Office 2013; however, it is recommended that both the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server and CRM for Outlook client are on Update Rollup 10 or higher.
What is compatible with Update Rollup 10?
· Office 2013 MSI – Basic functional compatibility (some known issues*).
· Office 2013 Click to Run (C2R) (standalone) – Preview of upcoming functional compatibility (some known issues*).
· Office 2013 C2R (side by side w/ Office 2010 only) – Use on Test environments only. When your organization is migrated to Office 2013, it will become the default version of Office. Because of this, your Office 2010 CRM instance is not guaranteed to be fully functional. A list of the main known issues are identified below**.
· Windows 8 – Functional compatibility (w/ manual WIF enablement)
What is compatible with Update Rollup 11?
· Office 2013 MSI – Enhanced compatibility (functional known issues fixed).
· Office 2013 Click to Run (C2R) (standalone) – Functional compatibility at parity with MSI
· Office 2013 C2R (side by side w/ Office 2010 only) – Preview of upcoming side by side support with Office 2013 for Office 2010. Client will only work on Office 2013 and will be blocked in Office 2010
· Windows 8 – Enhanced compatibility, WIF is automatically enabled in Outlook Client setup.
Issues that may occur when using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 with Microsoft Office 2013 and Update Rollup 10:
Issues that may occur when using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 with Microsoft Office 2013 and Update Rollup 11:
(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=151500)for other considerations.