Consider the following scenario:
- You open the Exchange Administration Center (EAC) in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- You configure the EAC to use a locale (language) that uses the "dd/mm/yyyy" date format.
- You create a transport rule, and then you set the activation date or the deactivation date by using the "mm/dd/yyyy" date format. For example, you set the activation date to "09/14/2012."
- You try to edit the transport rule.
In this scenario, you receive the following warning message:
Assertion Failed: The datatime of the DateTimePicker should not be an invalid date!
This issue prevents you editing the transport rule in the EAC. However, the operation of the transport rule is not affected by this issue.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Select OK in the warning message to ignore the warning and open the transport rule.
- Clear the activation date and deactivation date options, and then save the rule.
- Open the transport rule, and then change the activation date or the deactivation date to a correctly formatted date.
Article ID: 2769337 - Last Review: January 31, 2013 - Revision: 5.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard
|kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB2769337|