Consider the following scenario:
- You use a MAPI or Collaborative Data Objects (CDO)-based application to log on to a mailbox in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- Your user account is the last logon object on the remote procedure call (RPC) connection.
- The application does not send a remote operation (ROP) request for more than 2 minutes.
- The application tries to log you off from the mailbox.
In this scenario, the Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access service throws a ServerUnavailableException
exception. Additionally, the RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE (0x6BA) error code is returned in the application.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2781488 - Last Review: May 30, 2013 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2781488|