When users on Microsoft Lync Mobile 2013 try to join an online meeting, they may experience the following issues:
- The meeting can't be found.
- Users are joined to the meeting but are immediately dropped or disconnected.
- The meeting is not listed in the meetings page of Lync Mobile 2013. Or, the meeting isn't an online meeting.
- Users can join the meeting and see the participant roster but can't connect to audio or video.
To fix these issues, follow these steps:
- Try to join the meeting from the Lync Mobile 2013 meetings page.
- If that continues to fail, try to join the meeting by using the Join URL from the meeting invitation. This tries to start the meeting through an Internet browser.
- Check the meeting in the Outlook calendar, and then try to join from a desktop client, if this is possible.
- Make sure that the user’s mailbox is working correctly and can be accessed.
- If the user connects to his or her mailbox by set of credentials other than Lync, or if the user’s mailbox is hosted in another environment, look under Exchange in the Lync Mobile 2013 settings, and then enter the correct credentials for the user’s mailbox.
These issues may be caused by the following conditions:
- When a conference isn't found, it may have been canceled, or the user may not have permissions to join the meeting. For example, an external user from another company may see this message if the online meeting is restricted to external users.
- Users may be disconnected for many reasons. These include a lack of network connectivity.
- Users may be disconnected if they're trying to join the meeting from multiple devices.
- If no meetings are listed on the Meetings page in Lync Mobile 2013, the connection to the user’s Exchange calendar could be down.
- Bandwidth and network connectivity are the main causes of audio and video connection issues.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community
Article ID: 2806016 - Last Review: May 31, 2013 - Revision: 6.0
- Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises (pre-upgrade)
- Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses (pre-upgrade)
- Microsoft Office 365 for education (pre-upgrade)
- Microsoft Lync Online
|o365062011 o365022013 o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m pre-upgrade after upgrade KB2806016|