When you browse to the My Site profile page in Microsoft SharePoint Online or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, and then you click About me
, the Organization Browser
isn't displayed. However, the Organization Browser
is displayed on the My Site profile page of another user.
To work around this issue, add the Organization Browser
Web Part to the About me
section of your My Site profile. To do this, follow these steps:
- Browse to the About me page to which you want to add the Web Part.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon, and then click Edit page.
Collapse this imageExpand this image
- Select the zone on the page in which you want to add the Organization Browser Web Part, and then click Add a Web Part.
- In the Categories section, select Social Collaboration.
- Click Organization Browser, and then click Add.
- Refresh the page to display the Organization Browser Web Part.
This behavior is by design.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community
Article ID: 2827884 - Last Review: June 4, 2014 - Revision: 7.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
|o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbgraphxlink KB2827884|