Consider the following scenario:
- You start a Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.5 client.
- You enable Kerberos authentication for the client.
- You input your email address, user ID, and password. Then, you select the Remember my password check box to save the credentials in the sign-in window.
- You click the Sign In button.
In this scenario, Lync for Mac 2011 crashes.
This issue occurs because memory is released before you try to sign in to the Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.5 client.
To resolve this issue, install the following update:
Description of the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.6 update
Article ID: 2892604 - Last Review: October 8, 2013 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2892604|