Consider the following scenario:
- On a Microsoft SharePoint Online subsite, you have a column on a SharePoint Online list that's configured as a Lookup column. For the purposes of this scenario, we'll call this "List A."
- The lookup column in List A is configured to obtain information from the parent site collection.
- You browse to the list on the site collection that is the source of the lookup column. For the purposes of this scenario, we'll call this "List B."
- On the LIST tab for List B, you select Form Web Parts and then select either Default Display Form or Default Edit Form.
- You click a blank area on the page.
- On the INSERT tab, you click Related List and then click the list that contains the lookup columns for this list.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
Sorry, something went wrong
List does not exist.
The page you selected contains a list that does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.
Although you receive this error message, the Web Part is added to the form Web Part in which you made the change.
This is a known issue. Microsoft is working to resolve this issue.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community
Article ID: 2892958 - Last Review: June 4, 2014 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
|o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbbug KB2892958|