Consider the following scenario:
- In Microsoft SharePoint Online, you click the Activate button to enable the Three-state workflow feature in Site Collection Features.
- On the Site Content Types page, you open a task-based content type by clicking the name of the content type.
- On the page for the content type, you click Workflow settings, and then you click Add a workflow.
- On the Workflow Details page, you click Three-state, specify the details of the workflow, click Next on the first page, and then click OK on the second page.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
Sorry, something went wrong.
Even though the error message is returned, the workflow is associated with the content type and runs correctly as long as the content type contains the necessary fields. Therefore, you can safely ignore this error message.
This issue occurs when a Three-state
workflow is associated with a task-based content type. Despite the error message, the association is still created after you click OK
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community
Article ID: 2898410 - Last Review: June 4, 2014 - Revision: 6.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
|o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbbug kbnofix KB2898410|