Consider the following scenario:
- A computer is running Window 7 in an environment that has Update Rollup 6 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or a later update rollup installed.
- You sign in to Microsoft Outlook Web App by using Internet Explorer 10 from the computer.
- You drag some email messages to other folders.
In this scenario, these messages remain in the source folder instead of being moved to the target folder.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2899146 - Last Review: November 25, 2013 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard
|kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2899146|