Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Microsoft SharePoint Online site that contains a list that's based on the Tasks list template.
- In the List Settings options for the affected list, you click the Assigned To column, and then you make the following configuration change on the Edit Column page:
- Allow multiple selections: No
- You view the list, you click the drop-down menu for the Assigned To column, and then you click either A on Top or Z on Top to sort the list contents.
In this scenario, the list isn't sorted correctly.
This is a known issue. Microsoft is working to resolve this issue.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community
Article ID: 2905620 - Last Review: June 4, 2014 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Project Online
|o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 kbbug KB2905620|