Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft Release Management for Visual Studio 2013.
- You install an HTTPS certificate.
- You configure Internet Information Services (IIS) to use the HTTPS certificate.
- You try to configure Release Management to use the HTTPS protocol by using the Release Management Server Configuration tool.
In this scenario, you do not have an option to use the HTTPS protocol in the Release Management Server Configuration tool. Therefore, you cannot use the installed HTTPS certificate.
To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods:
Article ID: 2905743 - Last Review: January 20, 2014 - Revision: 2.0
- Release Management Client for Visual Studio 2013
- Release Management for Visual Studio 2013
- Release Management Server for Team Foundation Server 2013
|kbprb kbtshoot kbsurveynew KB2905743|