During the Power On Self Test (POST), the PAL version is displayed. Match the PAL version with the information below to determine the firmware revisions that you can download from the Intel Web site.
Collapse this tableExpand this table
|PAL Version||Firmware Version|
|213||69 or 70|
|215||80 or 84|
To Determine The Firmware Revision With PAL Version 213
- To enter firmware setup, press the TAB key at the firmware splash screen.
- Press ENTER to access the folders.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW key to move over to the folder with an approximately 20-digit number.
- In the middle of the 20-digit number, there is a string, such as ".000XX.", where XX is the version that you are using.
To Determine The Firmware Revision With PAL Version 215
In PAL version 215, the 20-digit string is displayed when you start the computer. In the middle of the 20 digit number, there is a string such as ".000XX
.", where XX
is the version that you are using.
Article ID: 294780 - Last Review: January 15, 2006 - Revision: 2.4
- Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Advanced Server, Limited Edition
|kbhardware kbhowtomaster KB294780|