This article describes how to find contacts by searching in your address book in Windows XP.
Search for People in Your Address Book
To find people in your Windows XP address book:
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- Click Printers, computers, or people.
- Click People in your address book.
- In the Look in box, click Address Book.
- On the People or Advanced tab, type your search criteria, and then click Find Now.
If you do not get any results, remove some of the search information to make your search more general.
Article ID: 308675 - Last Review: October 27, 2002 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
|kbhowto kbhowtomaster KB308675|