This step-by-step article describes how to add new links to the Internet Explorer Favorites\Links folder, and how to move existing links to the Favorites\Links folder. Even though the following procedures are used for the Links folder, you can these steps to modify other Uniform Resource Locator (URL) links in your Internet Explorer favorites.
Adding a URL to the Links Folder
- In the Internet Explorer Address bar, type the address of the site that the link is for.
- On the Favorites menu, click Add to Favorites.
- Click Create in, click the Links folder, and then click OK.
Moving an Existing URL to the Links Folder
- On the Favorites menu, click Organize Favorites.
- Click the link that you want to move, click Move to Folder, click the folder you want to hold the link, and then click OK.
- When you are done moving links, click Close.
Article ID: 314624 - Last Review: November 5, 2003 - Revision: 3.2
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
|kbhowtomaster kbui KB314624|