This step-by-step guide describes how to access the Microsoft MSN Mobile Web site to set up a home Web page for your Web-enabled mobile device. You can use MSN Mobile to manage the contents of your home page from the Web. After you set up your home page, you can use MSN Mobile to update your mobile device.
The information in this article also applies to the following products and hardware:
How to Access MSN Mobile
- Connect to the Internet, and then browse to the following location:
- If you have already set up an account, click Sign In Here.
NOTE: MSN Mobile requires that you log on. If you do not have a logon account, click Sign Up Now to configure an account.
- Type your e-mail address in the Passport Sign-in box.
- Type your e-mail password in the Password box.
- Click Sign In.
How to Set Up Your Home Page
To set up your home page for your mobile device:
- Click My Mobile Web in the left pane.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the Home Page section.
Adding an Item to Your Home Page
- Click the item that you want to add in the Available Links box.
- Click Add.
The item that you select moves to the My Home Page box.
Removing an Item from Your Home Page
- Click the item that you want to remove in the My Home Page box.
- Click Remove.
The item that you select moves to the Available Links box.
Changing the Order of the Items on Your Home Page
- Click the item that you want to move in the My Home Page box.
- Click Move Up to move the item up.
- Click Move Down to move the item down.
Saving Changes to Your Home Page
- After you make the changes to your home page, click Done.
How to View the Changes on Your Mobile Device
- Browse to the following address on your mobile device:
Your mobile device displays your new mobile home page.
Article ID: 314777 - Last Review: March 22, 2007 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Windows CE Palm-size PC 2.01 software
|kbhowto kbhowtomaster KB314777|Retired KB Content Disclaimer
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.