When you start Outlook 2002, you may receive an error
message that is similar to the following error message where
is the drive on which Windows is installed and
is an add-in:
could not be loaded.
This issue may occur when an add-in file is damaged.
To resolve this issue, use any of the following methods:
- Re-install the add-in.
- Contact the manufacturer of the add-in for the most recent
version of the add-in.
- Remove the add-in.
To work around this issue, configure Outlook to prevent it
from trying to load the add-in:
- Start Outlook. If you receive an error message, follow the
instructions on the screen to clear it.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Other tab, and then click Advanced Options.
- Click Add-in Manager.
- Click to clear the check box of the add-in that is causing
the error, and then click OK.
- Click OK two times.
- Quit Outlook.
Article ID: 329924 - Last Review: January 7, 2006 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
|kberrmsg kbaddin kbprb kbcorrupt KB329924|