When you try to view a Photo Gallery object on the FrontPage
tab, or browse the page in your Web browser, you may
not see all the images in the Photo Gallery. This symptom occurs if you view
your FrontPage Web on any of the following:
- An Apache server-based Web
- A UNIX server-based Web.
- A FrontPage 98 disk-based Web.
To work around this problem, use one of the following
Method 1: Change the Layout of the PhotoGallery
To change the layout of the Photo Gallery object:
- In FrontPage, open the Web page that contains the Photo
- Right-click the Photo Gallery object, and then click
Photo Gallery Properties.
- On the Layout tab, change to a different
layout such as Montage Layout.
If you use horizontal layout, the number of pictures that is
displayed may be limited to 45 images. If you use vertical layout, the number
of pictures that is displayed may be limited to 37 images.
Method 2: Change the HTML Code for the Photo Gallery Web-Bot
- Open the Web page that contains the Photo Gallery object in
- On the HTML tab, find the PhotoAlbum
Web-Bot. The Web-Bot should look similar to the following example:
<!--webbot bot="PhotoAlbum" U-Include="photogallery/
photo041/real.htm" clientside TAG="BODY"-->
- Change the U-Include= path to the include
the full http path of your Web so that it is similar to the following example
where Servername is the
URL address of your Web.
<!--webbot bot="PhotoAlbum" U-Include="http://Servername/
photogallery/photo041/real.htm" clientside TAG="BODY"-->
Method 3: Publish Your Web to a Windows 2000 Server with the FrontPage Server Extensions Installed
You can publish your Web to a Windows 2000 server that has the
FrontPage Server Extensions installed.
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
at the beginning of this article.
Article ID: 813736 - Last Review: February 1, 2007 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft FrontPage 2002 Standard Edition