This article describes the minimum system requirements for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A A Century of Flight.
The minimum system requirements for Flight Simulator 2004 - A A Century of Flight are:
- One of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 98
- Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition
- Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Processor – 450-megahertz (MHz) processor
- 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM for Windows 2000 and for Windows XP.
- 64 MB of RAM for Windows 98 and for Windows Millennium Edition.
- Hard Disk Space – 1.8 gigabytes (GB) of hard disk space.
- Video – An 8 MB, 3-D video card.
- Audio – An audio card with speakers or with headphones.
- Modem – A modem that supports 56 kilobits per second (Kbps) or a modem that supports an Internet connection for multiplayer games.
- Joystick - A joystick is optional.
These are the minimum system requirements that a computer must have to run Flight Simulator 2004. You can increase the overall performance of your computer if you exceed these requirements.
Article ID: 823627 - Last Review: November 14, 2007 - Revision: 4.3
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: Century of Flight