In the programs that are listed in the "Applies to" section, you can use a scanner to insert images into a document. This article describes two methods that you can use to insert images in a document, and when to use each method.
Custom Insert Method
To insert a single image from a scanner into your document, you can use the custom insert method. This method uses the software that was included with your scanner.
Document Scanning Method
The Microsoft Office Document Scanning method uses software that is included with Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2003. Use this method when you want to scan a complete document (generally more than one page).
Article ID: 827100 - Last Review: July 12, 2013 - Revision: 5.1
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007