When you try to install the German language version of the
Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User Interface Pack (MUI), the Setup program
cannot find the Mui.msi file for the German language MUI installer on the Setup
To work around this problem, you can copy the 1031 folder
from the Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User Interface Pack CD to your hard
disk, and then run the Setup program in the folder. To do this, follow these
- Insert the Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User
Interface Pack CD in your CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- Quit the Setup program if it automatically runs.
- Right-click Start, and then click
- Expand the Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User
Interface Pack CD folder.
- Right-click the 1031 folder, and then
- Select a folder on your hard disk to copy the 1031 folder
to, right-click that folder, and then click Paste.
- Open the 1031 folder, and then double-click
Follow the instructions that appear on
the screen to install the German language MUI software.
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
in the "Applies to" section of this article.
Article ID: 831030 - Last Review: August 29, 2006 - Revision: 1.6
- Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
- Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003
- Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
|kbmui kbsetup kbpending kbbug KB831030|