Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services permits Microsoft
Office Outlook 2007 or Microsoft
Office Outlook 2003 to access calendars on a server that is running Microsoft
Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003. While you can view Windows SharePoint
Services calendars in Outlook, you must create and edit the calendars
directly on the Windows SharePoint Services site with your Web browser. The
calendars are read-only when you view them in Outlook.
To add a Windows SharePoint Services calendars to Outlook, follow these steps:
- If the Windows SharePoint Services folder has not been
added to Outlook, add it to the navigation pane. To do so:
If you do not see the calendar that you shared in step 1 in the Calendar view, go to step 2.
- In your Web browser, locate the Windows SharePoint
Services calendar that you want to access in Outlook.
- Click Link to Outlook.
- When prompted, click Yes in Outlook 2003 or click OK in Outlook 2007 to add the
Windows SharePoint Services calendar to Outlook.
- In the Calendar area of the navigation
pane in Outlook 2003, click to select the check box of the calendar name for
the Windows SharePoint Services calendar that you shared in step 1 under
Article ID: 831052 - Last Review: February 5, 2007 - Revision: 2.3
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
|kbcalendar kbhowto KB831052|