To add the Insert hyperlink
button to the
toolbar for announcements, follow these steps:
- Open your SharePoint site in FrontPage 2003.
- Expand the Lists folder, and then locate
the announcement list that you want to modify.
- Right-click the announcement list, and then click
- Click the Fields tab, and then click
Body in the Fields list.
- Click Modify.
- Click Next.
- Click to select the Show Insert hyperlink
button check box.
- You receive the following warning message:
- Click OK, click Finish,
and then click OK.
When you add or when you edit an announcement, you can add a
hyperlink to the announcement. To do so, select text that you want to be a
hyperlink, and then click the Insert hyperlink
button on the
toolbar. You can then set the type of hyperlink that
you are adding and the hyperlink address. Note
Not all hyperlink types are supported by the SharePoint
announcement list and are removed when you save the announcement. The following
hyperlink types are not supported:
Article ID: 839944 - Last Review: February 6, 2007 - Revision: 2.3
- Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0