In Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac,
after you connect to a Microsoft Exchange Server account,
you may experience symptoms that are similar to the following:
- Calendar events and appointments may not be
- Calendar events may be missing attachments.
- Calendar events may not be updated.
- The Contacts folder for the Exchange account may not
In this scenario, when you try to access items that are in an e-mail folder, you may experience symptoms. For example, messages may not open, or attachments may be missing.
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You are using Entourage 2004 to connect
to an Exchange account.
- On a second computer, Microsoft Entourage X for Mac and
Microsoft Exchange Update for Entourage X are installed.
- The second computer is connected
to the same Exchange account.
To work around this problem, quit Entourage X on the second
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 842879 - Last Review: October 6, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
|dftsdahomeportal kbtshoot kbemail kbprb KB842879|