Article ID: 845118 - View products that this article applies to.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This article describes the steps to add a line between a Report Header and a Column Header in FRx.
Use the following steps to add underline to the left, center, and right cells in the FRx Catalog of Reports.
1. Start FRx and access Catalog of Reports. Select the appropriate Catalog ID.
2. Select Page Options | Headers/Footers.
3. Select an empty row in the grid in which to place the line.
4. Fill the Left, Center, and Right cells in the grid with underscore characters.
5. Check the Center Headers/Footers on Page check box.
Note - The line will display with small gaps in DrillDown Viewer but will print as a solid line.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 121112
Article ID: 845118 - Last Review: July 10, 2011 - Revision: 3.0