Article ID: 845693 - View products that this article applies to.
Resolution 20115 - Enter the Payment in Cash Manager Cash Account Transactions (20.010) and to apply it in Accounts Receivable Payment Application (08.030).
1. Access Cash Manager Cash Account Transactions (20.010).
2. Enter a Payment using an Entry Type of PA, leaving the Customer ID field blank.
3. Save and release the batch. When the batch is released an AR Payment Application batch will be created.
4. Exit Cash Account Transactions.
5. Access Accounts Receivable Payment Application (08.030).
6. Select the Payment Application batch that was created in Step 3.
7. After selecting the batch, apply a Customer ID to the Payment in Apply Customer ID to Document (08.032). Click Save and OK after selecting the appropriate Customer ID.
8. Apply the Payment to open documents.
9. Save and release the batch.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 125568
Article ID: 845693 - Last Review: August 9, 2012 - Revision: 2.2