This article describes how to start Application Server in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
To start Application Server in Microsoft Dynamics SL, follow these steps.Note
These steps assume that Application Server is set up.
- Log on to Microsoft Dynamics SL by using the credentials of the Application Server user.
- For Microsoft Dynamics SL 6.5 and earlier versions:
For Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0 and Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011:
- In the Modules list, click Application Server.
- In the navigation pane, click Foundation, and then click Application Server.
- In the Application Server pane, click Application Server under Processes.
When Application Server is running, the Processing Log
tab in the Application Server (96.010.00)
screen displays the status of the request-processing operations. This includes the pending requests in the queue. Additionally, the status bar at the bottom of the Application Server (96.010.00)
screen indicates that Application Server is running. This status bar also indicates the number of pending requests in the queue.
For more information about how to set up Application Server, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to set up Application Server in Microsoft Dynamics SL
Article ID: 848127 - Last Review: July 10, 2011 - Revision: 5.0
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 6.5, when used with:
|kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbmbsmigrate KB848127|