Article ID: 848319 - View products that this article applies to.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The catalog being generated is corrupted. Use either resolution 1 OR resolution 2.
Resolution 1 - Run compacting on the Current Spec Set Database.
Note - Verify that a backup of the FRx install exists prior to running the compacting.
1. Have all users, with the exception of yourself, exit FRx.
2. Go to File | Compact FRx Database | Current Spec Set Database.
3. Click OK on the message that appears to verify that you want to run the compacting.
Resolution 2 - Recreate the catalog that the error occurs on.
1. At the FRx control panel, click on Catalog of Reports.
2. Click New.
3. Give the catalog an ID and description.
4. On the Building Blocks tab select the appropriate Row Format, Column Layout, and Reporting Tree (if used).
5. Save the catalog.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 136280
Article ID: 848319 - Last Review: July 10, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
Contact us for more help
Connect with Answer Desk for expert help.