Article ID: 849076
When you try to view a Possible Values (PV) List in Dynamics SL, you receive the following error message:
System Message 10093 "Parameter name not found: %"
1. The Possible Values definitions were not originally run.
2. The version of the Possible Values definitions does not match the version of the Program Files.
To resolve this error, use DB Update (DB.UPD.ATE) to apply the correct version of the Possible Values definitions.
1. Under the Administration module open the Database Update screen.
2. Click to select the appropriate Application database in the Application Databases column.
3. Double-click the DB folder and then double-click the CSVs folder in the Directory column.
4. Click to select Pvrec.csv in the Files column.
5. Click Begin Processing.
For Version 5.5 and later, only three files are listed in the Files column. They are: Messages.msg, Pvrec.csv, and Rptcontrol.csv.
Note Any custom Possible Values Lists may be affected.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 137308
Contact us for more help
Connect with Answer Desk for expert help.