Article ID: 860312 - View products that this article applies to.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
"Error on page object does not support property or method: IEPOP1.ADDITEM" occurs when opening a FRx Forecaster Web page.
The Active X control for the menu is not registered.
Register the IEmenu.OCX file on the using REGSVR32.EXE on the problematic workstation.
1. In Windows Explorer on each workstation experiencing the error, navigate to the (.).
2. Locate the file IEmenu.OCX, and right-click on it to bring up the shortcut menu.
3. Select Open With... from the menu.
4. Select Other to launch a browse window, and choose the LOCAL Windows\System or Winnt\System32 folder.
5. Find the REGSVR32.EXE file and open .ocx file with the .exe.
6. The .ocx file should register successfully.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 31439
Article ID: 860312 - Last Review: July 15, 2011 - Revision: 2.0