Article ID: 863422 - View products that this article applies to.
exception report doesn't print without header
This Problem Report applies to the Great Plains and Solomon products.
If you generate a report, marking to include the exception reports for duplicate and missing accounts and you do not have a header in the catalog of reports you will not see the exception report.
1. Create a row format in the Dyndemo with the accounts 1100 to 1200 selected. Add an additional 1100 account at the bottom of the row format.
2. Create a column layout with a desc column and a ytd column.
3. Create a catalog with the exception report of duplicate accounts marked.
4. Do not include any headers in the report.
5. Generate the report to the Drill down viewer, go to view>exception report.
Expected result is to see the 1100 account listed on the exception report.
Actual result is a blank drill down viewer. Generate the report again, this time selecting to include a header (the company name will work). The exception report will now be accessible.
Status of Resolution:
This bug was corrected in Service Pack 6 for FRx 6.5 (6.5.199).
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 3864
Article ID: 863422 - Last Review: July 19, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
Contact us for more help