Article ID: 863422 - View products that this article applies to.
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
exception report doesn't print without header
This Problem Report applies to the Great Plains and Solomon products.
If you generate a report, marking to include the exception reports for duplicate and missing accounts and you do not have a header in the catalog of reports you will not see the exception report.
1. Create a row format in the Dyndemo with the accounts 1100 to 1200 selected. Add an additional 1100 account at the bottom of the row format.
2. Create a column layout with a desc column and a ytd column.
3. Create a catalog with the exception report of duplicate accounts marked.
4. Do not include any headers in the report.
5. Generate the report to the Drill down viewer, go to view>exception report.
Expected result is to see the 1100 account listed on the exception report.
Actual result is a blank drill down viewer. Generate the report again, this time selecting to include a header (the company name will work). The exception report will now be accessible.
Status of Resolution:
This bug was corrected in Service Pack 6 for FRx 6.5 (6.5.199).
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 3864
Contact us for more help