Article ID: 865596 - View products that this article applies to.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
When generating a report in FRx, you may receive the following error message:
General Protection Fault in Module MSAJT200.DLL.
The above error message can occur due to a damaged FRx Specification Set.
1. Check to see which Specification Set is being used by launching the FRx application and defaulting into the company receiving the error.
2. Select Company | Information and check the Specification Set field.
3. Next go to the Specification Sets window ( Company | Specification Sets ) and verify the path and file name.
Options at this point are to either restore the file from a Backup or to Export/Import the reports into a new Specification Set. Steps for the Export/Import procedures are located in Knowledge Base Article - Exporting and Importing a *.tdb File into a New Spec Set in FRx.
This issue can also be caused by more than one MSAJT200.DLL file on the workstation.
1. Do a search on the workstation for the MSAJT200.DLL file.
2. Rename any duplicate instances by changing the *DLL extension to *OLD.
3. Launch FRx and generate the report again.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 5743
Article ID: 865596 - Last Review: July 20, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
Contact us for more help
Connect with Answer Desk for expert help.