This article discusses how to add a reply-to header and a
reply-to e-mail address to all your e-mail messages that you send from one
e-mail account in Microsoft Entourage for Mac.
To add a reply-to header
and a reply-to e-mail address, follow these
- Click Account on the
- Click the e-mail account that you want to modify, and then
- Click the Option tab.
- In the Header column of the
Additional Header box, type reply-to.
- In the Value column type the e-mail
address that you want to redirect replies to.
- Click OK, and then close the
you send an e-mail message from this e-mail account, the e-mail message will
have an e-mail header that is named reply to. Additionally, all replies to the e-mail
messages from this e-mail account will be redirected to the e-mail address that
you specified in step 5.
Article ID: 883383 - Last Review: October 6, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
- Microsoft Entourage 2001 for Mac Special Edition
|dftsdahomeportal kbemail kbhowto KB883383|