This article discusses how to disable synchronization between Microsoft Works and Palm Desktop. This article also describes how to remove
Works Synchronization from your computer.
To disable synchronization between Palm Desktop and Works, follow these steps:
- Right-click the Hotsync icon in the notification area, and then click Custom.
- Click the profile that you want in the drop-down box.
- Under Conduit, click Works Calendar, click Change, click Do Nothing, and then click OK.
- Under Conduit, click Works Address Book, click Change, click Do Nothing, click OK, and then click Done.
To remove Works Synchronization from your computer, follow these steps:
- Insert Microsoft Works Disc 1 in your CD or DVD drive.
- Click Start, click Run, and then type drive:\Wkssync\wkssync.msi.
In this example, drive is the letter of your CD or DVD drive.
- Click Next, click Remove, click Next, click Remove, and then click Finish.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 883622 - Last Review: November 2, 2013 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Works Suite 2005
- Microsoft Works Suite 2004
- Microsoft Works Suite 2003
- Microsoft Works 7.0
- Microsoft Works Suite 2006
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto kbtshoot kbprb KB883622|