After installing an operating system to a machine you will need to update it with the latest Windows update from Windows Update
website, but on huge or repeating deployments users or administrators will need to have this updates offline, on this article we will explain how to download Arabic Windows updates for the operating system you have offline.
To be able to download Arabic Windows Updates offline please do the following:
- Browse to the Windows update catalog website http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=8973
- Select even you want updates for Windows operating systems or to find drivers for hardware devices.
- You will need to choose the operating system you need the updates for and for the language select Arabic if you are using Arabic localized operating system.
- Then select "Go to Download Basket"
- Type or Browse to your download location and click on "Download Now"
Article ID: 884652 - Last Review: May 12, 2011 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition (32-bit x86)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition (32-bit x86)
|kblangsupparabic kbbidi kbfaq kbhowto KB884652|