This article describes how to set up and print business
cards by using the Labels tool in Microsoft Word for Mac.
To set up and print business cards in Word for Mac, follow these steps:
- Create a blank document in Word.
- On the Tools menu, click Labels.
- In the Address box, either type the
information that you want to include on your business card or click to select the
Use my address check box.
- To change the appearance of the text that is in the Address box, follow these steps:
Repeat step 4 as needed for other sections of the
- Select the word or sentence that you want to modify, and then click Fonts.
- Make your changes to the text,
and then click OK
- In the Label area, click Options.
- Under Printer information, click the type
of printer that you are using: Dot matrix or Laser and ink
- Select the manufacturer of your business card sheets in
the Label Products list.
- Click the product number for your business card sheets in
the Product number list, and then click OK.
- Under Number of Labels, click Full
page of the same label.
- Under Printing
Options, click Customize.
- Click the icon that represents the paper-feed method for
- Click either Face up or Face
- If your business card sheets have a different width or height
than what is listed in the Sheet size area, change the
Width and Height values to correspond to your
business card sheets.
- Click OK.
- Insert a business card test
page or a blank sheet of paper into the page tray.
- Click Print.
- Type 1 in the Copies box, and then click
Print to print a single page of business cards and to create a single-page document that contains multiple copies of your business card.
- Verify that the business cards were printed correctly on the business card test page.
Note If you used a blank sheet of paper instead of a business card test page, take
the page that you printed and put it on top the business card sheet to
confirm that each card was printed in the correct location.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- In the Copies box, type the number of copies that you want to print.
Note If you want to
verify that each page prints correctly, type 1 in the Copies
- Click Print.
Article ID: 889489 - Last Review: October 6, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Word X for Mac
- Microsoft Word 2004 for Mac
|dftsdahomeportal kbprint kbhowto KB889489|