Microsoft Macro Assembler version 6.0 requires the following system
- MS-DOS or PC-DOS operating system version 3.0 or later, or OS/2
operating system version 1.1 or later.
- An 8 MHz PC using 80286 processor or better strongly recommended.
- At least 640K memory (1 MB recommended) for MS-DOS operating
systems and 3 MB memory (4 MB recommended) for OS/2 operating
- A 5.25 inch double sided disk drive or a 3.5 inch double sided disk
drive and a hard disk, with a least 4.7 MB of free disk space for
the default installation, or 6.2 MB of free disk space for the full
- A Microsoft Mouse (or compatible) is recommended.
The default Macro Assembler installation consists of the following:
- MS-DOS hosted and bound executables (2172K)
- Include files (44K)
- Sample programs (371K)
- Online help files (1943K)
The full Macro Assembler installation consists of everything listed above
for the default installation plus the following:
- OS/2 hosted executables
- OS/2 libraries
- OS/2 include files
Article ID: 89143 - Last Review: October 14, 2013 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Macro Assembler 6.0 Standard Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive KB89143|