This article describes both the functionality that is supported and the functionality that is not supported by Microsoft Office Outlook Connector.
Outlook Connector lets you do the following:
- Add a new e-mail account.
- Select an account to send e-mail from.
- Copy and move items from one account to another.
- Work offline, and synchronize changes during the next online session.
- Manually synchronize the folders by using the Send/Receive option.
- Copy and move items from one folder to another folder.
- Customize junk e-mail filter levels.
- Customize the message download settings, such as headers only and full items.
- Set up rules and filters to organize all incoming e-mail messages in Microsoft Outlook.
- Share calendars with contacts.
- Customize calendar-sharing permission levels.
- View and edit shared calendars.
- Copy and move items from one calendar to another.
- Copy appointments from a shared calendar to your calendar.
- Send meeting requests.
- View the free or busy status of attendees while you send meeting requests.
- Set or edit appointments.
- Add or edit notes.
- Add or edit tasks.
- Set and receive reminders for calendar appointments and tasks.
Outlook Connector does not support the following features:
- A Microsoft MSN or Microsoft MSN Hotmail account as the primary account if there is an Outlook account in that profile.
- Rules and reminders for secondary stores.
- New e-mail alerts for folders other than those that are located in the Inbox.
- Customization of send or receive settings for secondary stores.
- Meeting requests and updates that are sent through the respective accounts.
Note Currently, meeting requests and updates are sent through the default account.
- Different junk e-mail settings for the various accounts in a profile.
- The Propose New Time option for meeting requests that you receive in your Inbox.
Article ID: 892455 - Last Review: February 9, 2005 - Revision: 1.4
- Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Office Outlook Live
- MSN 9.2 Premium Internet Software