When you create an envelope in Microsoft Word for Mac, the address that is displayed is incorrect or incomplete. This behavior occurs when you click to select the Use my address
check box as the return address in the Envelope
Additionally, the following issues may occur in Microsoft Office X for Mac:
- You open a Microsoft Word X for Mac document. When you view the Statistics tab on the Document Properties dialog box, the name that listed next to Last saved by is the name that you used in the Microsoft Office X for Mac Trial edition.
- In Microsoft Entourage X, e-mail messages that you create or receive use the name that you used for the Microsoft Office X for Mac Trial edition.
In both cases, you no longer have the Microsoft Office X for Mac Trial edition installed on the computer. Instead, you have the retail version of Microsoft Office X installed.
This behavior occurs when the user information in the Preferences
settings for Word has not been filled out. The user information that is added to the Microsoft Entourage for Mac Address Book becomes the default contact information.
To work around this behavior, follow these steps:
- On the Word menu, click Preferences.
- Click User Information.
- Type your work address and your other information.
- If you want to add more information to your Address book entry, click More.
- Click the Name & E-mail tab to add an additional e-mail address.
- Click the Home tab to add your home address and other information.
- Click the Personal tab to add you birthday and other information.
- Click Save.
Article ID: 892957 - Last Review: October 6, 2011 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Word 2004 for Mac
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
- Microsoft Word X for Mac
- Microsoft Word 2001 for Mac
|dftsdahomeportal kbmerge kbenvelope kbaddressbook kbtshoot kbprb KB892957|