When you create a new page in Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, the date and time timestamp is automatically added to the new page.
This behavior is by design.
To resolve this behavior, create a new template that does not include the date and time timestamp. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click New.
- In the New task pane, click New from template.
- Review the current page. If the current page contains the date and time timestamp, delete the timestamp.
- In the Stationery task pane, click Save current page as template.
- In the Save As Template dialog box, name the new template, and then click Save.
Note If you want to use this new template as the default template for new pages in the current section, click to select the Set as default template for new pages in the current section check box.
To use the new template in the current section in which you created the template, click New Page
To use the new template in other sections, open the Stationery
task pane, expand My Templates
, and then click the new template that you created.
Article ID: 913837 - Last Review: November 3, 2006 - Revision: 1.4
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
|kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB913837|