This article describes how to find saved games, screenshots, settings, and other data for Microsoft Zoo Tycoon 2.
Zoo Tycoon 2 saves its information in the Application Data folder that is created for each user account on Microsoft Windows. To open the Application Data folder, use one of the following methods:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Games, point to Zoo Tycoon 2, and then click Zoo Tycoon 2 Profiles.
- Click Start, click Run, type %appdata%\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2 in the Open box, and then click OK.
If you want to transfer the saved content to a new computer, make sure that you use the same version of the game or a later version of the game on the new computer.
Article ID: 914315 - Last Review: September 29, 2011 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Zoo Tycoon 2
- Microsoft Zoo Tycoon 2: African Adventure
- Microsoft Zoo Tycoon 2: Dino Danger
- Microsoft Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species
- Microsoft Zoo Tycoon 2: Marine Mania
|dftsdahomeportal kbhowto KB914315|