This article describes how to change the default Microsoft
Word template when you send a document by e-mail from Microsoft Office Accounting Express, from
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional, or from Microsoft
Office Small Business Accounting.
The first time that you send a document by clicking the
button on the toolbar, you have to select a Word template in the Select Work Templates
dialog box. The Word template that you select is set as the default template for all the documents that you send by e-mail from Accounting Express, from Accounting Professional, or from Small Business Accounting.
To change the default Word template when you send a document by e-mail, follow these steps:
- Open one of the following types of document that you want to send by e-mail:
- Sales order
- Customer credit memo
- Purchase order
- On the Action menu, click E-mail
- The Document placeholder is a placeholder
for the type of document that you want to send.
- Do not click the E-mail icon on the
toolbar. If you click the E-mail icon, the document will be
opened directly in Microsoft Outlook. The default Word template will be used.
- In the Select Work Templates dialog box,
select the new Word template that you want to set as the default template in the
Templates section, and then click Select.
The document will open in Outlook in the selected Word
template. The default Word template has now been changed and will be used
if you click the E-mail button.
Article ID: 925264 - Last Review: September 10, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business Management Edition 2006
|kbmbsmigrate kbhowto KB925264|