This article describes how to add an existing marketplace service plan to a new company in Microsoft Office Accounting Express.
- To add an existing marketplace service plan to a new company in Accounting Express, you have to sign up for a marketplace service plan. For more information about how to how to sign up for a marketplace service plan, see the "Set up to sell online" topic in Accounting Express Help.
- In Accounting Express, there is no method to separate data for different companies. Therefore, after you add an existing marketplace service plan to a new company, you should not use the marketplace service plan in the previous company again.
Otherwise, two companies maintain the same data, and then data inconsistency occurs.
To add an existing marketplace service plan to a new company, follow these steps:
- On the Online Sales menu, click Set Up To Sell Online.
- In the Marketplace Services dialog box, click Next.
- Log on to Windows Live by using the same Windows Live identifier (ID) that is used for the previous company.
- Select the I already own one of the service plans below option, and then click Next.
- Verify the contact information, and then modify the contact information that you want to update.
- Click to select the I Accept check box, and then click Next.
- Click Finish to associate the new company with the existing marketplace service plan.
Article ID: 928640 - Last Review: September 10, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
|kbmbsmigrate kbhowto KB928640|