A document that contains answers to frequently asked questions about licensing for DesktopStandard PolicyMaker Standard Edition is available. This document contains answers to the following questions:
- Does PolicyMaker Standard Edition track license usage?
- Do I have to have user licenses or computer licenses?
- Which containers should I license?
- How many licenses do I need?
- Do disabled objects count toward licensed totals?
- Are objects in subcontainers counted toward licensed
- Are service accounts counted toward the license
- How do I obtain a license?
- Where do I import the new license?
- What happens if an organizational unit or a domain contains more objects than
- Do I need a license to process PolicyMaker Standard Edition
- How does PolicyMaker Standard Edition licensing work when Loopback policies
Article ID: 931060 - Last Review: February 16, 2007 - Revision: 1.1
- PolicyMaker Standard 2.0
- PolicyMaker Standard 1.0
|kbfaq kbhowto kbexpertiseinter kbinfo KB931060|