This article describes the options that are available to make payments for Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 invoices by using a credit card.
The following options are available to make payments for invoices by using a credit card:
- Automatic recurring charges for future invoices
- One-time payment
Currently, we cannot process credit card payments by telephone or over internet for new customers outside United States. New customers from United States can purchase Live Meeting by using a credit card on Microsoft Online Customer Portal. To view the Microsoft Online Customer Portal, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
To make a credit card payment, request a credit card authorization form by opening a support request. To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click I have a billing problem or question regarding Live Meeting.
- Type the information in the required boxes in the web form.
- After you provide the required information, click Continue.
Article ID: 939106 - Last Review: December 5, 2011 - Revision: 6.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
|kbexpertisebeginner kbhowto vkbportal230 vkbportal107 vkbportal238 KB939106|