Computer audio is configured in a Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 meeting. However, you cannot hear any audio in Live Meeting 2007 when you join the meeting.
Note Participants using Web-based clients cannot configure computer audio in a Live Meeting 2007 meeting.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Join a Live Meeting 2007 meeting as an Organizer or Presenter by using the Live Meeting 2007 Windows Console.
Located on the top of your Live Meeting 2007 console window is the Live Meeting 2007 Console menu.
For more information about how to configure computer audio, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- In the Voice And Video pane, select Set Up Audio And Video, and then complete the instructions that are presented on the screen.
- On the Live Meeting 2007 menu bar, click Voice & Video to access the Voice & Video pane.
- In the Voice and Video pane, under Options, select Set Up Audio And Video.
- When you are prompted with the following message, click Yes:
- Complete the wizard to finish setting up your audio and video.
When you complete the wizard, your audio will be connected.
Article ID: 944600 - Last Review: January 4, 2012 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
|kbprb kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot vkbportal107 vkbportal230 vkbportal238 KB944600|