This article describes how to create a prenote file for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for Receivables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 and in Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains 8.0.
To create a prenote file for EFT for Receivables Management, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, point to Setup, point to Sales, point to EFT Receivables Setup, and then click EFT Prenotes.
- In the Checkbook ID list, click a checkbook ID.
- To create prenotes, use the appropriate method:
- To create prenotes for all customers for the first time, or to create prenotes for customers whose information has changed, do not populate the Recreate prenote for any record dated on or before field.
- To re-create prenotes for customers for whom a prenote has already been created, type a date in the Recreate prenote for any record dated on or before field.
- Click OK. The prenote file will be created in the folder that you entered in the EFT Checkbook Setup window.
For more information about how to create a prenote file for EFT for Receivables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to generate a prenote file for EFT for Receivables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0
Article ID: 946277 - Last Review: July 14, 2012 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 8.0
- Electronic Funds Transfer for Receivables Management
|kbexpertisebeginner kbmbsmigrate kbhowto kbexpertiseinter KB946277|