Consider the following scenario:
- On a Windows Vista-based computer, you establish a dial-up connection to connect to the Internet.
- You establish a virtual private network (VPN) connection through a dial-up connection.
In this scenario, the VPN credentials are not cached the first time that the VPN connection is established.
Disconnect the VPN connection, and then reconnect the VPN connection.
Note You do not have to disconnect the dial-up connection.
Article ID: 947231 - Last Review: January 21, 2008 - Revision: 1.1
- Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Business 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Ultimate
|kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB947231|